AY 2019-2020 Program - Semester 1 of 2
Fall 2019 semester classes are operating on Tuesdays and Thursdays from August 27, 2019 to May 7, 2020, at First Presbyterian Church (616 W. 10TH AVE. ANCHORAGE, AK 99501). Each class includes 30 hours of instruction (two hours per week for fifteen weeks).
Classes will not be held November 25-29 (Thanksgiving Break).
Classes offered are:
- English: Honors English 2/3
- Science: Forensic Science
Spring 2019 Schedule
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Honors English 2/3
Base Price Per Class
(Regardless of Date Enrolled)
|Facility Fee Per Class||$42|
Total Amount Due to Frontier Tutoring
3-Step Payment Finalization Process
Your enrollment cannot be finalized until you:
- If you intend to use school funding to pay for part or all of the balance due for your student's class(es): Complete the process required for your school* to pay Frontier Tutoring for the amount in question
- Complete the Frontier Tutoring Payment Confirmation Form, and
- Pay any out-of-pocket balance to Frontier Tutoring by credit card or check
You must complete all three of these steps prior to September 9, 2019, or your student will be withdrawn from his/her class(es).
- Family Partnership Charter School: Allocate funding in your student's budget using the online system
- Frontier Charter School: Create a requisition in the online system (SALTT)
- IDEA: Submit the Vendor Direct Payment form to IDEA