Frontier Tutoring and Grace Christian School have brought together three of the best minds in college counseling to host College Boot Camp: a three-day college list, essay, application, and interview workshop for rising seniors.
"The interview session was an amazing experience! It was good to get one-on-one practice with a Dartmouth student. The games were also pretty fun. The instructors were clear."
-2016 College Boot Camp Student | See more reviews
- Understand college selection strategy and finalize their list of colleges to apply to based on best-fit criteria, with a balance of "reach," "match," and "likely" colleges
- Complete the Common Application and one other college application of their choice
- Learn college essay planning and writing fundamentals
- Draft two full college application essays (each read and professionally edited)
- Edit and polish their resume
- Receive one-on-one college interview practice
- Learn about SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test fundamentals and whether they need to test or retest before submitting applications
When, Where & Pricing
- August 2, 3, and 4, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Grace Christian School - 12407 Pintail St., Anchorage, AK 99516)
- All-inclusive price. Early registration (deadline May 31, 2017): $495; Standard registration: $545
Can't make the Boot Camp dates? Check out our one-on-one college admissions consulting plans.
Boot Camp Coaches
Learn more about Janet Pargeter, Heidi Bauer, and Tami Peterson, the expert college counselors facilitating College Boot Camp.
Students must be rising seniors and bring the following items with them to each session:
- Laptop and charger
- Rough draft of resume (after enrolling, you will receive instructions on how to create your resume)
- Current unofficial transcript (or Zangle/online system print-off)
- SAT/ACT scores (or take a free practice SAT/ACT before the first session)
Registration Deadline: July 26
Contact Heidi Bauer (email@example.com).
Download the program flyer to share with others, or spread the word on social: